Anyway, here is our crib. We set it up last night! (Along with our rocker... my most recent thrift store find.)

I'm thinking of something modern and sophisticated for the linens. Something I can live with for a few years. I've seen a few things I like, but most of them fall in that "designer" price range. ulgh.Does anybody have any ideas of places to shop for sexy baby linens, that will fit into my Borat budget? Should be gender neutral, of course...
5 comments:
In one of the adoption groups I'm in, this was discussed recently and a whole spreadsheet of stores (online, catalog, etc.) was generated with cool products. This included (but not limited to) linens, wallpaper, cothing and patterns, furniture, gormet foodstuff, shower gifts, t-shirts for adoptive moms-to-be, housewares, artwork, books, stationary, etc. There are a couple of mom-pop shops that personalize designs or custom make it to your request or to work with the theme of the country from where you are adopting. It's a rather interesting.
Drop me an email (uzebekubet@yahoo.com) and I'll forward it to you.
Cheers!
Dwell Baby has some cute mod designs, but way pricey. Target just had some Amy Coe mod bedding sets on sale too, maybe check ebay? Or you can always check Etsy for handmade items.
I love the rocker!
We scored at IKEA and are doing the primarily green and blue Barnslig Rand comforter cover, curtains, blanket, pictures, etc.
I think Pottery Barn for kids....yes, that is your cheapest bet! if you were donald trump.
Maybe momma McKinney can make them for you. She made our monkey stuff.
Post a Comment